Friday, August 25, 2006

Town Hall meeting September 6th re Homeland Security!

True North,

I have read with considerable interest the comments made in this forum as well as discussions I have had with elected officials and local citizenry from Cook County and Grand Marais. Please be advised that the U.S. Border Patrol will host an open town hall meeting on Wednesday, September 6, 2006 to discuss the new Border Patrol facility. Time and place will be announced on the local radio station and in the local newspapers. I look forward to meeting with you and please bring your questions. I will either answer them at the meeting or get answers to the questions I cannot answer at the time.

Regards to the Grand Marais Community.

Glen W. Schroeder
Chief Patrol Agent
Grand Forks Sector
701-775-6259

No comments: