Saturday, December 22, 2007

FBI Prepares Vast Database of Biometrics

True is terrified. I won't be going out much any more because I don't want long distance cameras to record my biometric data. The DHS (Department of Homeland Sabotage) doesn't give a flying fxxx what I think and they have the billions to spend. If I shop in town they can create a digital image of me.
This reporter for the Washington Post doesn't see any problem here. What happened to the good old Watergate team? What happened to our rights to privacy under the Constitution?
Nobody but nobody will get my fingerprints, palm prints, eye prints or posture pictures if I can help it. This outrage trumps even spying on all of our phone calls and emails. HOW DARE THEY?
I am planning to ask the Lakota Sioux if they will accept me as a member, since they have seceded from the USA and I presume won't be measuring my eye-prints.
Hello, if you think this is no biggie, look back to the Spanish Inquisition and the Witch Trials at Salem.
I am even more scared by this than by the End Times Nuke Iran Movement. Read the story and mull it over, and weep with me.
True


FBI Prepares Vast Database of Biometrics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great to know there are others who understand this significant threat. One thing that I have found helpful is to place a layer of aluminum foil under my hat. This works especially well in deflecting the hovland hum which no doubt is emitted by big brother spying. keep up the good work